August 25, 2013
Rev. Diane Dowgiert
There are so many navigational tools available today to get you to where you're going. We have everything from Mapquest to GPS to help us when we get lost. Can the seven UU principles be like an internal navigational system for getting through life?
We, the member congregations of the Unitarian Universalist Association, covenant to affirm and promote:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty and justice for all.
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
© Rev. Diane Dowgiert
Download mp3 file.