ANNUAL RUMMAGE SALE – Dec. 1st and 2nd
- We’ll begin accepting items for the rummage sale on Sunday Oct. 1st
- This year we’ll have to clear out Goddard Hall after the sale on Saturday to make it ready for the Sunday service.
- For this reason, please donate only clean, lightly worn items which are likely to sell.
- We will not take any furniture that can’t be easily moved in a minivan by the old ladies who run the sale!
- Volunteers will be needed daily from Monday, Nov. 27th through Saturday for packing after the sale.
Questions – call Margo Newhouse