The exciting news is that on Friday, February 17, 2023
— the City of Tucson issued our building permit.
- Bob Vint, our architect, has contacted several contractors
- on Thursday, February 23 at 10 am
- Bob will conduct a walk-through of the project with the interested contractors.
- At that time, Bob will hand out the plans and bid specifications.
- The bids will be due back in about three weeks (ie, March 16?).
- Then we will have the grand opening of the bids
- to see how our funds match with what the contractors bid.
- We expect about a week of negotiation with the chosen contractor
- Bob Vint will guide us along the way
- as we make adjustments, due to costs and funds.
- I will send more information — as we get to that point.
At last, we are on our way to building out our dream!
~ Margot Garcia
Video Overview of “Design to Renovate UUCT’s Sanctuary” (starts at 4:50 of video)