Date(s) - Feb 22, 2024
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Soup and Spiritual Practices
December 28 | 5:00-7:00pm | UU Church of Tucson at 4931 E 22nd St
Explore. Inspire. Engage.
Are you curious about what spiritual practices are? Looking to expand your practices? Curious what other people do that works for them? Spiritual practices are “specific activities you do to deepen your relationships with the sacred and the world around you” – however you personally define those things. Join us on the fourth Thursdays at UUCT — to explore one practice each month such as movement, music, art, writing, prayer, and more.
- Last month, we learned about recycling and upcycling as a way to connect with our selves, our communities, and our earth.
- Thank you to all 11 people who attended and our marvelous presenters!
- Doors will open at 5pm for a casual potluck dinner. I’ll bring a vegan soup and bread.
- Please bring any other sides or desserts to share or bring a dinner for you/your family.
- Then, around 6pm, we will hear from a guest about their spiritual practice and try it out.
- This is a family-oriented event and children are welcome.
- We will try to have childcare available for kids to run off to the nursery rooms when they get tired of the boring adult stuff.
Soup RSVP here — so I have a tentative count, but no one will be turned away!
Do you have a spiritual practice that nurtures you?
- Email Jamili — at DRE.UUCT@gmail.com — to get on the schedule.