Date(s) - April 23, 2023
12:15 pm - 1:15 pm
Categories No Categories
Just as you need Spanish to communicate with a Latin American refugee, the ability to speak “Bible” lets you communicate better…
- with a wide range of people,
- including those with strong traditional backgrounds from Latin America and many persons of color here.
- More than rehashing Sunday-school stories or college-level Bible-As-Literature,
- we’ll tackle the book from a UU perspective.
- By the end of the course, you should see how the Bible can be your ally as a Religious Progressive.
- Join us March 12 at 12:15pm in Holland Sanctuary.
- Then, most Sundays for 8 weeks.
Grab some coffee and a bite and join us.