Date(s) - Oct 26, 2023
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Soup and Spiritual Practices
4th Thursdays | 5:00-7:00pm | UU Church of Tucson at 4931 E 22nd St
Explore. Inspire. Engage.
- Are you curious about what spiritual practices are?
- Looking to expand your practices?
- Curious what other people do that works for them?
- Spiritual practices are “specific activities you do to deepen your relationships with the sacred and the world around you” –however you personally define those things.
- Join us on the fourth Thursdays at UUCT to explore one practice each month such as movement, music, art, writing, prayer, and more.
Doors will open at 5pm for a casual potluck dinner.
- I’ll bring a vegan soup and bread.
- Please bring any other sides or desserts to share or bring a dinner for you/your family.
- Then, around 6pm, we will hear from a guest about their spiritual practice and try it out.
This is a family-oriented event and children are welcome.
- We will try to have childcare available for kids to run off to the nursery rooms when they get tired of the boring adult stuff.
RSVP here so I have a tentative count, but no one will be turned away!
Do you have a spiritual practice that nurtures you?
- If so, then email Jamili at DRE.UUCT@gmail.com — to get on the schedule.