Longing for deeper connection with others and with your inner being? We are too.
New Small Group Ministry at UUCT this fall:
Circles of Trust for Unitarian Universalists are coming to UUCT, beginning the week of October 19! These ongoing small groups will run through the end of May. Each Circle of 8 people will meet either once a month for 2 hours, or twice a month for 1½ hours, over Zoom. Modeled after Quaker teacher and writer Parker Palmer’s Circles of Trust, now in wide use all over the world, the groups will be facilitated by UUCT
Affiliate Ministers and experienced lay leaders. Participating in a Circles of Trust for UUs will offer you the chance to:
- Connect meaningfully with others
- Create a community of trust
- Engage important questions of the self and of the times
- Listen attentively and speak truthfully
- Learn to ask open-ended, honest questions
- Welcome silence; invite laughter
- Practice deep, covenantal relationships
Circles of Trust for UUs Oct 2020 – May 2021
Group Meeting Times and Facilitators:
- 1st and 3rd Mondays, 2-3:30pm, Rev. Karla Brockie, facilitator. Begins Oct 19
- 3rd Tuesday, 10am to noon, Rev. Carolyn Price, facilitator. Begins Oct 20
- 3rd Saturdays, 10am to noon, Rev. Julie Olson, facilitator. Begins Oct 17
- 1st and 3rd Monday, 7-8:30 pm, Linda Myers, facilitator. Begins Oct. 19
We hope you’ll join us for this exciting new small group ministry.
Revs. Karla, Carolyn, and Julie; and Linda, Facilitators, Circles of Trust for UUs.