August 4, 2013
UUCT Poets led by Bill Keyes
The annual poetry service organized and led by Bill Keyes and featuring a selection of UUCT poets.
- David Charleton: How to Make Poems from A Normal Day Amazes Us; read by Bill Keyes
- Claire Livsey: Pollen Woman & The Sonoran Desert 1972
- Maggie Lawrence: Elegy & Sermon
- James Endrst (USA Today): A book review of On Looking by Alexandra Horowitz; read by Terence Sheridan
- Terence Sheridan: A Haiku Quartet for the Seasons
- Joyce Hardin: To My Friend on the Brink of Here Second Century
- Harry Loumeau: Four Haiku & a Korea Sijo
- Bill Keyes: Wheeler Peak, Wagon, & Northern Light
© UUCT Poets and read authors
Download mp3 file.